By inviting Refund Master you agree to the following terms:
Refund Master will:
- To the best of our ability, try to get back the most reimbursements possible from any of the vendors you’re signed up with.
- Charge you based solely on what you have been successfully reimbursed for by the vendor you’re signed up with. (Other than the $10.00 minimum fee that may apply, regardless of any successful reimbursement.)
- To the best of our ability, comply with the policies of the vendor you’re signed up with, but we cannot be liable for any repercussions caused by our actions.
- Refer the customer's account to Collections, and file UCCs with the state the customer resides in, in case of non - payment.
The Customer will:
- Pay the agreed - upon rate of all refunds we win for you within 7 days of invoice receipt.
- Make sure to have a valid CC on file for auto charging on the 10th of the month (or any other day agreed upon).
- Never dispute valid charges or any charges from Refund Master. In case of disagreement, contact Refund Master first and try to negotiate in good faith.
- Not remove Refund Master from accessing the Vendor Account without prior notice, or agrees to pay a flat $10.00 fee for each case opened.